At Dalstrong we’re hiring for an all-star Customer Service Director to join our remote team! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients’ culinary creations.
This is a full-time, EST schedule position to oversee our Customer Service Department. If you’re a tech-savvy, detail-oriented and self-motivated Customer Service Director who believes that the root of a successful business is its customer experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are (Requirements)
- Fully fluent in English
- Tech-savvy, and passionate about online resources that can streamline while also bringing joy to customer interaction
- Experienced managing, motivating and improving Customer Support Teams
- Several years of experience working with customer relations as the foundation for your career
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed and responsible
- Experience using, testing and setting up various customer service platforms, and optimizing customer relations to get the most out of our relationships
- Data-oriented: you understand that the numbers behind customer satisfaction can help guide critical business decisions, and keep customers loyal to us
- Min. 3-5 years experience in a similar Customer Service Director role.
- Passionate about Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention and building the vision of a brand through its customer experience.
What You’ll Do!
- Manage a talented, remote team of Customer Support Specialists
- Lead our strategy for Customer Retention, and Customer Satisfaction
- Collaborate with our Product Management to report on product issues, and brainstorm product solutions based off customer feedback
- Brainstorm new customer support ideas, solutions, interactions, and tests keep our customer engagement fun, insightful, and moving forward!
- Identify and resolve other issues as you encounter them! We’re in this together.
- Full-time USD salary ($3k USD /mo).
- Vacation, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
**Ready to Meet Us? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below:
1) Resumé / CV.
2) Cover Letter explaining your relevant background and why you’re the best candidate.
3) Discuss your leadership style, and how you would manage an international remote team
4) Discuss Customer Service technologies you’ve setup, which ones you prefer, and automation ideas you have for spearheading a CS department into continued improvement