From the icy depths emerges a beast unlike any other. The Dark Ice edition chef knife has mastered speed, strength, and precision. This all-around kitchen workhorse can chop, slice, dice, and transfer from board to pan or plate. A dark, cool twist on a classic kitchen knife. The natural elements are both serene and devastating, beautiful and capable of ultimate destruction. Our Frost Fire Series takes its inspiration from two polar extremes — intense heat meets frigid temperatures for a gorgeous, elegant knife that performs even better than it looks.
After all, modern chefs no longer need to choose between form and function. Discover a series of meticulously crafted, professional knives that will turn heads with their combined sophistication, comfort, and razor-sharp edge. Carefully engineered with a seven-layer high-carbon, high-chromium 10CR15MOV steel with added cobalt and expert heat treatment, the Frost Fire series will enchant all who behold it. To further enhance its non-stick properties and provide a unique frosted look to its blade, each knife is perfected with a precision-based sandblast finish.
Experience what true comfort feels like with the slender and ergonomic “Black Ice” resin handle, enclosed in an aluminum mesh design for improved durability and a tension-free grip through every movement. Reach further and accomplish more, while relishing the understated beauty of this series every time you use them.
- Precision-forged, ultra-sharp, wear-resistant, seven-layer high-carbon, high-chromium 10CR15MOV steel with added cobalt and expert heat-treatment at HRC 60-61+
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Perfected with a precision-based “frosted” sandblast finish to enhance non-stick properties
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Beautiful hand-polished, satin-finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- B08PZGZX4M: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Slender and sophisticated “Black Ice” resin handle enclosed in an aluminum mesh design for improved durability and tension-free grip
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Frost Fire Series 8" Chef Knife - Dark Ice Edition
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Leather Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support