Gladiator Series Extra-Long 14" Serrated Slicer
- Experience slicing versatility with unmatched size with the razor-sharp Gladiator Series 14” Extra-Long Serrated Slicer. Carefully designed for pitmasters, bakers, deli-workers, sandwich shop owners and chefs, and engraved with precise micro serrated teeth, this knife effortlessly slices through delicate briskets, roasts, large fruits, and crusty sandwiches, to maintain maximum flavor. With a single fluid motion, get clean, picture perfect, paper-thin slices without any tearing or shredding.
- Incredibly razor sharp slicer, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees. The lengthy, extremely versatile blade is suitable for carving roasts, slicing BBQ, shawarma, salmon, to prepping large fruits and vegetables, and slicing crusty bread loaves and layer cakes with minimum crumb dispersion.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens.
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance. Create a variety of beautifully long, thin, uniform slices of larger cuts of meat, sandwiches, and large vegetables without tearing or shredding – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham, crusty baguette sandwich, or a side of salmon, with a single stroke.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.