Gladiator Series 7" Cleaver Knife
The Dalstrong Gladiator Series 7” medium-duty cleaver is perfect for breaking down larger cuts of boneless meats and poultry as well as dicing, mincing and chopping tough vegetables and fruits. The extra wide blades provides excellent knuckle clearance and allows food to be easily scooped up for simple transfer from cutting board to pot or pan. The sharp, flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and exceptional precision.
The Gladiator Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened to 14-16 degrees per side, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series filet knife is a high performance kitchen workhorse, ensuring ultra-thin slicing and dicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required.
Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous imported black pakkawood handle imported from Spain (laminated for extra strength, sanitation and water/stain resistance) the Gladiator Series cleaver is carefully designed for maximum control and effectiveness.
The knife is as pleasing to hold as it is to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight and offers finger protection, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in the handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness.
From the heat of professional restaurant kitchens to a simple meal for one, the Gladiator Series 7" cleaver works tirelessly beside you, complimenting your style, always dependable and forever brutally effective. It is your merciless gladiator in the unforgiving arena of professional and home kitchens.
- 7” Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 56+ Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 14-16° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Stain resistant
- Precisely tempered
- Polished spine to ensure an ever comfortable grip.
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens.
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Includes a water and stain resistant, BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.