Gladiator Series Straight-Edge Steak Knife Set (4)
The Dalstrong Gladiator Series 5” straight-edge steak knives are meal-time masters when meat is on the menu. Ruthlessly sharp with a handsome design, the knives’ compliment and enhance any dinner or lunch-time engagement. From the thickest cuts of rib-eye steak to tender chicken cordon bleu and everything in between, the Gladiator Series straight-edge steak knives ensure effortless slicing. These high performance blades are sure to impress both guests and yourself as they sail through meat, giving you perfectly clean, straight slices, ensuring all the juice and flavor remain inside each and every bite. The rock-hollow divots further minimize friction and stuck on food, while the included sheaths protect the edge of the blades as well as fingers. If you desire exceptional performance, impeccable craftsmanship, legendary customer service and pure, authentic design that looks good on any tabletop, the Gladiator Series belong in your hands.
The Gladiator Series blades are precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened to 14-16 degrees per side, the blades require minimal maintence and are a breeze to clean.
Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous handle that is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The Gladiator Series boning knife is carefully designed for maximum comfort and maneuverability.
Each knife is as pleasing to hold as it is to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight and offers finger protection, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in the handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness.
- Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German ThyssenKrupp Steel at 56+ Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Added chromium for stain resistance
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Gladiator Series Straight-Edge Steak Knife (x4)
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath (x4)
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.