The essential tool for aspiring and professional meat carvers, the Shogun Series 12” Spanish Style Meat and Ham Slicer is ruthlessly efficient at delivering the perfect slice. The long, narrow blade is precisely engineered to provide the optimal amount of flex and firmness for exceptional maneuverability. Easily handle the curves and ridges of a variety of meats and cured hams ( prosciutto, serrano, jamon, coppa, pancetta, chorizo, nduja, speck, paio, lonzino, guanciale and others), briskets, roasts, salmon, turkey and more. The ultra slim profile further ensures minimal surface resistance, allowing you to sail through meats with ease, while the razor-sharp edge delivers paper-thin slices. If you find yourself slicing meats, this tool is a must-have addition to your knife roll. Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong’s ‘Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long-lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 8-10 degrees per side. The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium -quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit Saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Non-slip grip
- Engraved end cap for further distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty