The Ronin Series 7" Usuba Knife - Single Bevel Blade
- The Ronin Series single bevel 7” Usuba, is the ultimate tool of choice for professional chefs looking to cut shockingly thin slices of fruits and vegetables with incredible precision and speed. Whether used to finely cut raw fruits and vegetables to minimize cell damage and discoloration due to oxidation, or perform the specialized katsuramaki, or ‘rotary peeling’ technique to show off your expertise, This knife is the ultimate secret to getting thin, super clean, picture perfect cuts.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp single-bevel scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at an acute 20° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Gorgeously laminated and hot-forged, the “Liquid-Kusari” pattern on the blade minimizes drag and stuck on food while maximizing your slicing efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties.
- The traditional octagon shaped handle is meticulously constructed of a handsome combination of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military grade, non-porous & fibreglass like material and stunning Red Rosewood. The carefully engineered handle is designed for superior hand control and tapers slightly larger towards the tail of the handle, allowing for tactile feedback for better use of your knife. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.