For precision cuts like coring, mincing, and peeling fruits and vegetables, a small, dextrous blade like the Frost Fire 3.5” paring knife is a must. This knife is ideal for detailed, controlled cuts such as slicing shallots, herbs, or cloves of garlic, cutting vents into dough; and scoring patterns on surfaces of food. The Frost Fire Series – a collection of light-weight, razor-sharp, knives with an icy cold look, and fiery effective performance. Built for the modern chef who appreciates meticulously crafted, professional knives, that look and feel good, without any sacrifices to functionality.
Carefully engineered with a 7-layer high-carbon, high-chromium 10CR15MOV steel with added cobalt and expert heat-treatment, the Frost Fire series will enchant onlookers with its beauty, comfort, and astoundingly sharp razor edge. To further enhance its non-stick properties and provide a unique ‘frosted’ look to its blade, each knife is perfected with a precision-based sandblast finish. Experience what true comfort feels like with a slender, ergonomic, pristine white resin handle, enclosed in aluminum mesh design for improved durability and a tension-free grip through every movement. The eye-catching Frost Fire Series is a high-performance collection of elegant, powerful, and icy-sharp kitchen knives that will take you further in the kitchen.
- 7-layer high-carbon, high-chromium 10CR15MOV steel with added cobalt and expert heat-treatment
- Sandblast finish for a "frosted" look to enhance non-stick properties
- Scalpel like sharpness at a 16-18° degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges
- Incredible Edge Retention at 60-61 Rockwell. Cut longer, go further
- Sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- B084KHWQH8: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Premium quality white resin handle enclosed in aluminum mesh and sealed for life-long durability and style
- Stunning honeycomb finish for superior design
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Slender, ergonomic handle for tension-free grip and superior hand control
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime
- Lightweight construction for agility and comfort.
- Frost Fire Series 3.5" Paring Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Leather Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support