The Dalstrong 10” Ceramic Honing Rod is the premium honing rod that will gently sharpen your knives back to peak performance. Equipped with a G10 handle and Dalstrong's unique, scratch-free, black ceramic coating. Ensure your blades are always ready to operate at maximum performance with zero compromises.
- With 10” of length, this honing rod is ideal for most sized knives without getting cumbersome or poking too far out of your knife bag or wood block.
- Carefully handcrafted using a high-carbon stainless steel core and finished with Dalstrong’s own unique, scratch-free black ceramic coating, this honing rod is ideal for use on our Shogun, Phantom, Omega, and Quantum Series’ blades. This slightly abrasive ceramic coating is specifically designed for use on valuable steels of high Rockwell Hardness, as is typical with Japanese cutlery. Gently hone and re-align your knife edge back to factory-sharpness, without compromising blade integrity.
- The ultra-premium, triple-riveted black G10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture, the handle offers a secure, non-slip grip for confidence in even the busiest of kitchen environments. A intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty and distinction.
- An attractively formed bolster ensures your hand is protected, allowing you to use the full length of the steel while sharpening. The silicon covered tip anchors the rod on a surface, to provide even the most in-experienced users a no-slip grip. It also serves to protect the surface it’s placed on. Ultra-durable and with solid heft, this tool is built for a lifetime in professional kitchens.
- G10 - Garolite, military-grade handle with life long durability. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- Dalstrong's own unique, scratch-free black ceramic coating. Slightly abrasive & specifically designed for use on valuable steels of high Rockwell Hardness.
- Silicon covered tip to anchor the rod on a surface for increased stability. Provides even the most in-experienced users a no-slip grip. Also serves to protect the surface it’s placed on.
- Stainless steel body for ultra-durability and heft. This tool is built for a lifetime in professional kitchens.
- Cleans easy for minimal maintenance