The Phantom Series 6” Straight-Edged effortlessly complements your kitchen knife-arsenal. Equipped with a scalpel-like blade edge, this versatile knife excels at de-boning, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all of your favorite meats in an efficient and satisfying manner. The narrow blade glides along the contours of bone, separating meat, sinew, fat and muscle, with clean cuts, every time. The pointed tip is ideal for hard to reach areas on smaller cuts such as fish, chicken and Cornish hen. For fine and precise butchery work, the Phantom Series 6” Straight-Edge boning knife is simply a must.
Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance.
- Equipped with a scalpel-like blade edge, this versatile knife excels at de-boning, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all of your favorite meats in an efficient and satisfying manner. The narrow blade glides along the contours of bone, separating meat, sinew, fat and muscle, with clean cuts, every time.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- Precision forged blade with premium Japanese AUS-8 at 58 HRC
- High levels of chromium (Cr) added to steel for stain resistance
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15°
- Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade, further refined with detailed engravings
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Minimal sized mirror polished bolster further perfects the carefully engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Blade’s spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
- Attractive red spacer adds distinction
- Carefully crafted brass and copper ‘phantom spirit’ mosaic adorns the handle
- Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort and agility
- 6” Phantom Series Straight-Edged Boning Knife
- Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging