Fast free shipping in the Canada(120 day risk free guarantee)
Dalstrong Rust Eraser
For quick cosmetic touch-ups to the surface or face of your knife, bladed tool, the Dalstrong Rust Eraser can be used to rub away any unsightly corrosion or scuffs, keeping your items looking new and hygienic.
Directions for Use:
Soak the Rust Eraser in water for 5 minutes.
Place your knife on a flat surface and identify the direction of the steel grain on your blade.
While keeping a firm grasp on the knife handle, gently rub the rust eraser over the stain, along the direction of the grain, working towards the edge. Apply water as needed. Scrub until gone.
Rinse your knife thoroughly with warm water and dry well after use.
- Can be used on all kinds of stainless steel tools (from scissors to spatulas)
- Bring old tools and knives back to life
- Removing stains from whetstones
• The Dalstrong Rust Eraser: Trusted Dalstrong craftsmanship and design, engineered with the absolute best materials available.
• Protect your investment by ensuring proper maintenance of your knives and bladed tools with the Dalstrong Rust Eraser. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
• Unrivalled Performance: For quick cosmetic touch-ups to the surface or face of your knife, bladed tool, the Dalstrong Rust Eraser can be used to rub away any unsightly corrosion or scuffs, keeping your items looking new and hygienic.
• Easy to use with endless applications. Can be used on all kinds of bladed products and stainless steel tools (from scissors to spatulas). Bring old tools and knives back to life by returning that mirror shine. Plus - easily remove stains from whetstones.
The chef’s knife is the most versatile and useful knife in your knife set. It is the one you will grab most often, the one you use for chopping, slicing, dicing and everything in between, and it’s the one you may even want to have two of.
Learn everything you need to know about the best knife sharpeners on the market. When was the last time you sharpened your kitchen knife? If the answer is “gee, I really can’t remember, it was so long ago,” your reputation as a chef might be in danger.
From knife block sets to steak knife sets and everything in between. There’s tons of factors to consider when it comes to deciding on a kitchen knife set. Even those who are already knee-deep in the world of knives can find it overwhelming, so for the uninitiated it can be absolutely daunting.