The Dalstrong Shadow Black nakiri knife is a double-bevel vegetable specialist, combining elements of a chef’s knife with that of a vegetable cleaver. The square tip and flat profile of this blade make it ideal for push cuts, while the extra width assists with food transfer. The nakiri is essential for any chefs who find themselves prepping vegetables in bulk. Menacing Design, Exceptional Craftsmanship: Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out from the pack. They’re not simply cutting-edge, high-performance tools; they're a statement about who you are and your unique sense of style as a chef. Astonishing Performance: A ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished by expert bladesmiths to 15° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness and flexibility.
Each Shadow Black Series blade receives a Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating, improving robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties. Crafted from a single piece of steel, each hand polished blade is full-tang for maximum durability. Striking angles, Life-Long Durability: A midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The handle geometry is uniquely designed to tuck snuggly into your palm, giving you a firm grasp regardless of the grip style you use. A hand-polished spine is smooth and comfortable to the touch while the G10 handle is slightly textured to provide anti-slip properties.
Dalstrong Shadow Black Series Power: Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC which allows for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Unforgettable styling, sophistication and functionality, sure to turn heads in any kitchen. Each blade comes with a matching black space-saving sheath. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified.
- Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon 7CR17MOV-X vacuum treated steel at 58 Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Black, non-reflective titanium-nitride coating adds corrosion resistance, toughens the blade, enhances non-stick properties
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Added chromium for stain resistance
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- B07QZ442TM: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Fiber-resin military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Includes a BPA protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath